I love my neutrals on a day to day basis, but there’s something so classic and timeless about a winged liner and a bold red lip! This type of makeup can instantly dress up any look and works beautifully for both day and night. Plus it’s actually quite simple and straightforward to create – effortless and classic! Follow my tips below to achieve this look!
Step 1: THE PERFECT BASE
Fun fact, I am obsessed with base products! Primers, foundations, concealers, powders are some of my favorite categories when it comes to makeup. I love finding products that perfect the skin, smooth texture, but still look natural and life-like on the skin.
– Make sure your skin is exfoliated and moisturized before applying any makeup.
– Apply a primer to prep for your foundation. I used the Guerlain L’Or Radiance Primer, which is a radiant primer containing pure gold complexion-perfecting flecks! It smooths fine lines and provides an even finish for makeup application.
– I also like to prime my lips so they’re nice and moisturized by the time I get to lipstick. I used the Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm in Pink Glow. It’s a moisturizing balm that brings out the natural color of your own lips – so pretty!
– Apply a light layer of foundation to even out and perfect the skintone. I used the Giorgio Armani Beauty Luminous Silk Foundation, a red carpet classic as it works great with flash photography. It’s a lightweight, medium coverage liquid foundation with a beautiful radiant finish.
– I then went in with a concealer to brighten and highlight my under-eyes, around the base of my nose and between my brows.
– Then set the skin with a loose setting powder! I like to focus this under the eyes and in my t-zone.
– Apply some bronzer, a pop of blush and highlight and the skin is complete.
Step 2: DEFINE YOUR EYES
Here’s another fun fact, I love using face products on my eyes too! The colors are always complimentary and I love a good double usage item.
– Using a fluffy brush, apply bronzer in the crease in a window wiper motion. Also take this under the eyes on the lower lash line.
– Apply some highlight to the inner corners of the eyes. If you want an extra glowy look, sweep on to center of eyelids too.
– Line your eyes with a liquid liner pen and apply a few coats of mascara.
Step 3: THE PERFECT RED LIP
I love a good nude lip color on an everyday basis – but there’s something so fun and feminine about a bold red lip. It can instantly dress up any look and it’s an all time classic!
– Line your lips with either a nude or red lip liner to prevent the lipstick from smudging around the edges
– Apply a matte red lipstick. I used the Givenchy Le Rouge Matte Lipstick in Rose Stiletto N329. It’s a super pigmented matte lipstick yet the formula is non drying so it still feels comfortable on the lips. I like to use a lip brush as well to perfect the outer edges.
Dior Addict Lip Glow Color Reviver Balm
Givenchy Le Rouge Matte Lipstick in Rose Stiletto N329
Table setting for the brunch!
you look lovely
Anna Marie says
Absolutely beautiful, thanks for sharing xxx
koap979 hout says
Love your blog! Could you do an update fragrance haul? Or which ones you like?
Heard about Mesothelioma Lawyer Orange says
Make up are part of women's life. This page is valuable for modern girl for getting lots of information about fashion and new products.
Eva Didomenico says
I love to look through your beauty blog when I have a free minute from working at portsidelanguages.com projects. It keeps me fresh so I don't stress too much.
Where is your top from? It's gorgeous 🙂 Love your looks, as always!
Thanks for sharing amazing information Score hero mod apk Traffic rider mod apk Vector mod