Hi beautiful! I just whipped up the most delicious raw plant based gluten-free bliss balls from just a few simple ingredients. These are great as a snack or a dessert. They give me lots of energy and they taste absolutely amazing – plus did I mention they’re actually healthy? 🙂 Dates, the primary ingredient, are rich in minerals and vitamins such as B-vitamins and are very low in fat. Recipe for these bad boys are below!
Bliss Ball Ingredients:
- Dates (pitted, about 1-2 cups)
- Organic gluten-free oats
- Vanilla pod (or organic vanilla essence)
- Coconut flakes
- Other optional ingredients: nuts (almonds, walnuts, cashews), dried berries (goji), cacao etc
How to make:
- Using a blender or food processor, blend up the dates
- Add in ingredients such as: oats, cinnamon, vanilla
- Take a spoon full of the date mixture and roll into bite size balls using the palms of your hands
- Cover in dried coconut flakes
- Place in fridge to allow ingredients to set before serving, or devour as is!
Hope you try out & enjoy these little heavenly bliss balls! ♥
I like that you share your food ideas as it's inspiring, but is this no longer a blog focused on beauty/makeup and fashion?
I'm not usually a fan of gluten-free snacks, but this looks delicious. I'll have to try it 🙂
Natalie Loves Beauty says
Oh my goodness Annie I made these after I saw your Instagram post and they were soo delicious! <3 On my journey to becoming Fully Raw (I'm on Day 4) and feeling wonderful! =)
Charlotte Harbour says
Mmmmm these look delivious, Annie 🙂 Keep it up!
http://personalbestblog.blogspot.co.uk/ – health | fitness| lifestyle
Annie, I have a wish, that you can make more blog posts. It would be so nice if you had daily posts about your life and the things you do everyday.
– Kisses from a big fan, Andrea <3
Cintami Andoko says
looks delicious !!
Christina L says
These look gorgeous – I agree with Andrea above – please do more lifestyle blog posts, I miss seeing what you've been upto!
Christina | Passion Obsession – currently hosting a giveaway
Thanks Annie…. it's my new little treat. So delicious !
Kitt Noir says
Compliance Hong Kong says
They look delicious, thanks for the recipe.
Hello, i think that i noticed you visited my weblog so i came to go back the favor?I'm attempting to find issues to improve my site!I guess its good enough to use some of your ideas!!
Hi, I made these last week and love them!! Any idea on the nutritional values? I could calculate but thought I'd ask.