So whilst there may be couples out and about making each other feel special, take the this time for you, and make yourself feel special. Maybe do something today which you might not have had time for before. Below are a few "I Love Me Day" activities! Feel free to share some others with me in the comments!
This is one of my favorite pictures, I felt so good this evening (and had so much fun)!
It was taken on New Years Eve last year.
I like glancing back at pictures like this from time to time :)
Example of a few "I Love Me Day" Activities:
- First and foremost, repeat a few positive affirmations to yourself
- Give yourself a luxurious body scrub (coconut oil & sugar is my fav) and then take a relaxing bath with candles
- Clean out your closets (that's what I'm about to do!)
- Organize your desk / workspace
- Give yourself a few compliments!
- Call your parents and grandparents - spread some love to them too :)
- Call an old friend and catch up
- Make yourself a super healthy juice (try this recipe) It will make your feel clean & energized
- Go for a run or take a workout class - exercise releases feel-good endorphins
- If you got a bit of extra cash, book yourself a spa day and get a massage to release tensions in your muscles
- Make yourself a delicious meal
- And lastly, go buy yourself some flowers girls! They look pretty, smell nice, and they can be from you to you :)
However you're spending this day, I hope you feel loved and spread the love to friends and family. Happy Love Day friends ♥ XOXO