This is an effortlessly chic look, which I love wearing both during the day and at night. Even though this style might look like it took a while, it will only take you a few minutes - it's basically some twisting, rolling and pinning :) Plus, I love having my hair up as it shows off the face and neck beautifully – and it’s a must for hot days!
Click below to watch the tutorial.
1. Prepare by spraying Fresh Start Color Care Dry Shampoo into roots of hair, which instantly freshens up the hair by eliminating odor and oil. It will also provide the hair with good grip.
2. Starting at the top, begin twisting pieces of hair backwards, remaining close to your head, and work your way down the side of your head, continually wrapping hair into the twist.
3. Once you arrive at the bottom of your head, pin twisted hair into place. Repeat to other side.
4. (Optional: Take remaining hair and secure in a low ponytail. Remove pins as desired).
5. Starting by the ends of your hair, begin rolling the hair upwards, making sure to tuck in the ends. Once all the hair is rolled up, bobby pin the inside of the roll to your head.
6. Using the tips of your fingers, gently scrunch and ruffle up the hairstyle, it will give it a cute bohemian messy look.
7. Finish by misting Smooth and Silky No Frizz Shine Spray to give a beautiful healthy shine to your hair.