The face mask I've been loving recently is this Sulfur Cooling Masque by Peter Thomas Roth. I bought it last summer, but recently rediscovered it in my beauty cabinet a few weeks ago. I feel like it really gets into my pores well and I've been using this about every 2 days for 10-15 minutes each time. It tingles for the first 5 minutes or so and it feels so nice. It helps to immediately "depuff" any blemishes. This will definitely be in my May Favs.
And below are a few pictures taken after filming. The mascara I use, Lash Doubling by Clinique, will forever stick with me! No other mascara can give lashes like it can. Love.
Products (in order of use):
- Peter Thomas Roth Sulfur Cooling Masque
- Peter Thomas Roth Ultra-Lite Oil Free Moisturizer
- L'Oreal True Match Foundation W6
- L'Oreal True Match Concealer W123
- MAC Studio Fix Foundation Powder NC40
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium
- MAC Brow Pencil in Spiked
- Urban Decay 24/7 Eye Pencil in Smog
- L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
- MAC Highlighter in Whisper of Guilt
- Lash Doubling Mascara by Clinique
- Physician's Formula Mineral Wear Blush "Rose"
- Vegas Volt Lipstick by MAC
- Fuchsia Fever Lipstick by Maybelline
Hope you found this helpful! XOXO