Outfit of the day pictures coming up!
Healthy Food Inspiration Log (Today)
- Two hard boiled eggs, one avocado and an apple (this has been my go-to breakfast for the past few days)
- Big cup of green tea (fuels me up and is great for the body!)
- Shrimp cilantro wrap from Pret a Manger (my fav thing to get there!)
- Green smoothie (kale, spinach, lemon, ginger, frozen banana, almonds, coconut water)
- Grilled chicken with avocado, tomato, onion and lemon 'salsa'
- Whole wheat pasta
Healthy Food Inspiration Log (Yesterday)
- Two hard boiled eggs, one avocado and an apple
- Big cup of green tea
- Big mixed baby greens salad with tuna, cherry tomatoes, peppers, cucumber, mixed nuts, olive oil and vinegar
- Grilled salmon with lightly steamed veggies - without butter/salt (at Italian restaurant) and had some of my sisters pasta - I love tasting everyone's food :)
- Dark chocolate cocoa powder dusted Acai berries (they are phenomenal - will definitely be included in october favs)
I never count calories or think about fat content (for ex. in avocados or nuts) - if it's healthy, it's healthy! The rawer and the least processed, the better.
And just a little disclaimer :)
I sometimes share what I eat from day to day as a source of inspiration for others who like healthy food ideas. These posts are in no way meant to influence the way you guys should eat, everyone is different! And we are all in different stages on our way to optimum, beautiful & healthy bodies. These are just little inspirations! Just wanted to clear that up for those of you who had mixed opinions about my motives :)
What did you eat today? Join me in these food logs and share your healthy meals with all of us! XOXO