Hi beautiful! This makeup is inspired by the gold glittery makeup I've been wearing in my last few videos which I got a ton of requests for! :) I love doing this if I'm going out at night as it totally glams up my eyes, but doesn't look over done. Plus, it's super quick and easy to do! Important tip when using loose glitter: Place a piece of tissue under your eye to catch those sneaky fall outs. If you want a more intense glittery look, just layer on the glitter till satisfied :) Have you ever tried working with loose glitter before? What do you guys think of this subtle but glitzy look? XOXO
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Pressed Pigment "Spot Lit"
- "Buck", "Naked" & "Blackout" from Urban Decay
- L'Oreal Voluminous Smoldering Eyeliner
- Urban Decay 24/7 Liquid Liner
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
- Skindinavia Finishing Spray
- OCC Glitter "Beige"
- L'Oreal True Match Powder N8
- ELF Blush "Pink Passion"
- L'Oreal Infallible Lipstick #112
(Would also look amazing with matte plum / deep pink lips!)