Hi everyone! Just uploaded my newest video, showing you how I got the blue liner makeup from my FAQ video I posted last week. Totally in love with this eyeliner and how it fades from light to dark. Might not be completely fall-time appropriate lol but still wanted to do it! :)
This technique shown here can be used with ANY color you like!
I've also tried this with two toned:
- and golds
And it looks really pretty (plus it's super simple to do!).
What do you guys think of this look? Also let me know if you have any other makeup requests down below! Would love to read them! XOXO
- Urban Decay Primer Potion
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish in Medium
- Jordana Eyeliner in "Mint" & "Sterling Blue" (available at drugstore)
- "Blackout", "Bootycall" & "Tease" by Urban Decay (Naked 2 Palette)
- 24/7 Black Liquid Liner by Urban Decay
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
- L'Oreal True Match in N8
- ELF Blush "Pink Passion"
- MAC "Soft & Gentle" Highlighter
- MAC "Creme Cup" Lipstick
- Revlon "Bellini" Lipgloss
More pictures from this look!
MY HAIR: Sleek Hair Bun http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rnj7SHyV9bA
NAILPOLISH: Shellac "Decadence"
NECKLACE: Forever 21
Thanks for watching!! XOXO