Healthy Food Inspiration Log
- Organic mango smoothie with spinach, frozen berries, 1 banana, almond & coconut milk
- Whole wheat turkey sandwich with tomato, lettuce, and vegenaise
- Made a super juice with kale, carrots, apples, lemon, ginger
- 2 brown rice cakes with tomato, salmon and avocado (with lemon juice)
- Cut up pineapple and mango (yes it's the best!)
Picture taken over the weekend at my family's house. How good does that look? Fun to make, and super nutritious!
Two of those will keep you really full (I didn't think it would at first, but I was stuffed).
Just a little disclaimer :)
I've decided to share what I eat from day to day as a source of inspiration for others who like healthy food ideas. It is the number 1 requested thing I get asked to do, and I am so happy that you guys are curious about healthy food! These posts in no way are meant to "dictate" the way you guys should eat, everyone is different! And we are all in different stages on our way to optimum beautiful healthy bodies. These are just little inspirations! Just wanted to clear that up for those of you who had mixed opinions about my motives :)
What did you eat today? Join me in these food logs and share your healthy meals with all of us! XOXO