Hi beautiful! Spent the whole day filming and editing today. The new video will be up shortly :) Here are a few pictures of the makeup I wore in the video, along with the products used. Totally love amping up my makeup with a hint of color on the lower lash line, makes such a big difference and is pretty much effortless. I adore this purple from Urban Decay (the same one I used for my purple eye makeup tutorial that I filmed a few months ago). It's so vibrant! Other pretty colors for the lower lash line are green and turquoise. I always like applying a darker shade to the outer part of the lower lash line to give the color a nice fading gradient and it gives it that smokey look. A good little makeup idea for summer!
- Smashbox Healthy FX Foundation (M1)
- MAC Moisture Cover Concealer (NW 20)
- Maybelline Age Rewind Concealer (Fair)
- MAC Mineralize Skin Finish (Medium & Medium Dark)
- Nars Bronzer in Laguna
- Physicians Formula Blush in Rose
- MAC Highlighter in Soft n Gentle
- Rimmel London Stay Matte Powder in Silky Beige for T-Zone
- Anastasia Brow Powder Duo in Medium Ash
- "Half Baked" (on lid), "Bootycall" (inner corners), "Snakebite" (crease & lower lash line), "Flash" (lower lash line) - all Urban Decay
- 24/7 Liquid Liner by Urban Decay
- Clinique Lash Doubling Mascara
- Sephora Lipgloss "Desert Gold"
I used "Flash" from Urban Decay (included in their "Sustainable Shadow Box")
for the inner half of my lower lash line - LOVE