If you like it and want to try it out, it's super easy to recreate!
1. Part your hair to the right side
2. French braid the left side of your hair backwards and tie it with an elastic
3. Gather the rest of your hair into a side ponytail and include the braided part (you can remove elastic now)
4. Tie elastic around your new ponytail (braid & rest of hair)
5. Now wrap the hair around into a bun, and secure with bobby pins! Set with a light mist of hairspray and you're all done :)
These pictures were taken the first time I did this hairstyle, so that's why it's not super sleek and perfect, but I quite like it a little undone and messy. If I want a more of an elegant look, I sleek it back and tighten the braid up more.
A little mid-week hair inspiration from me to you! XOXO