This is a video explaining some of the things I do to keep my hair soft, shiny, HEALTHY, and some ways to make it grow a little faster. I hope you enjoy!
- L'Oreal EverSleek Shampoo
- Carol's Daughter Monoi Oil Shampoo
- Olive, Jojoba, Almond, Coconut & Moroccan Oil
- Conair Paddle Brush
- Boar Bristle Brush (Mason Pearson)
- Multivitamin, Fish Oil, Biotin
More helpful tips:
- DIET is a very important factor in having healthy hair! Eat a balanced diet with lots of fruit & veggies
- Try to drink as much WATER as you can (you might have to run to the bathroom every hour - BUT it's worth it!!)
- Avoid using a lot of heat in your hair. (Your hair is naturally beautiful girl!)
- Get a lot of sleep & don't stress out too much (this causes grey hairs & fall out - eek!)
- Only wash your hair every 3-4 days (The oils are good for your hair - kinda gross but it will get less greasy over time)
- When you wash your hair, focus most of the massaging on the scalp, as that is what needs cleaning. Let the shampoo just run through the rest of your hair.
What I have on in this video ♥
LIPSTICK: A hint of "Love that Red" by Revlon
NAIL POLISH: "Nude Now" by Sally Hansen
DRESS: Forever 21
Thanks for watching!