How to: Elegant Pop of Color
Green eyeshadow compliments brown eyes beautifully! This look is great because you can really play around with vibrant colors without it looking overdone. A hint of color can really brighten up the face!
Other colors such as purple and blue would also look beautiful. Hope you guys like it!
- White Bow Top -- H&M
- Nails, Malaysian Mist by OPI
- Eye Shadow Primer - Urban Decay
- Maybelline -- Eye Studio "Green With Envy"
- Urban Decay Sustainable Box Palette
- Black Kohl Pencil -- Sephora
- Maybelline Full n Soft Mascara
- "Airy Fairy" Lipstick -- Rimmel London
- My Foundation Routine: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=smLgSkRj7u8
- My Eyebrow Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ezgaNXUnn30&feature=watch_response
Thank you for watching! xoxo Annie